Thursday, September 8, 2011

Safety Issues

It is important that students practice common sense when coming to school and going home at the end of the school day. The above sign (the picture which was taken in a small Italy village) reminded me that we must speak to our kids about safety. I am particularly concerned with students riding long boards without helmets. If you child rides a board I would appreciate it if you would have a chat about the reasons for wearing a helmet. Don't get me wrong, there are many kids that do wear proper gear and I do appreciate that, but I mention it because I have seen some of our students off school grounds riding down the highway without helmets. Hopefully we will have a safe and productive year. As you can see from the webpage, our sign has changed and the Wednesday, September 14th PAC Meeting reminder has been added to the board. I look forward to seeing many of you there. Have a great evening. Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment