Monday, September 12, 2011

The Great Weather Continues

We have continued to be blessed with great weather. I took advantage of it this past weekend, going to the beach on Saturday and Sunday. I know that many of our students did the same. I have been pleased with the students transition to school work after the summer holiday. I am making connections with the students as I try to get into classes daily. The pictures here were taken in Mrs. Sametz Visual Arts Class. From what I have seen to date, our teachers are doing a great job inspiring our students. We want to challenge our students academically and hope that they respond to the rigor. I look forward to seeing many of you this Wednesday evening at our first PAC Meeting of the year-- start time is 7:00 pm. Until later. Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment