Thursday, September 1, 2011

Phase 1 of BCTF Job Action Announced

New SD46 Superintendent, Patrick Bocking, announced that the BCTF has given notice that Phase 1 of their job action will begin on Tuesday, September 6th. More information about this can be found on the SD46 website.

We have a dedicated staff and I am confident that our students will be provided a positive learning environment, with quality instruction by our excellent teachers. I will work with our staff to ensure that all students feel safe and welcome. We will challenge our students academically and ensure that they work to their full potential.

I encourage parents to stop by to say hello, as I would like to meet all parents and guardians of our students.

I will be in the office tomorrow as well as Monday.

Until tomorrow.

Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment