Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to work!


I am back to PHSS after a summer filled with wonderful memories, including an 11 day kayak trip with my wife in Desolation Sound, camping at Mount Robson, visiting our two university students in Edmonton and attending my niece's wedding in Queenston Heights, Ontario. It was an action packed summer and now I am preparing for the upcoming school year.

While I was at meeting Monday through Wednesday, Margaret held the fort and was here at PHSS. We are both attending a workshop in Gibsons tomorrow, but we will be in all next week.

The work on our Outdoor Fitness Area has started and should be in pretty good shape by the time school starts. The project is a result of a grant that we received this past year.

I will continue to post pictures as the project progresses.

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your summer.


Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment