Monday, November 7, 2011

Art Field Trip Today

I covered Mrs. Sametz Media Arts class today, as she took students to the Artists for Conservation Festival 2011, which was held at the Grouse Mountain Resort. Students who attended had an opportunity to see Robert Bateman's international exhibit of original nature and wildlife art and participate in art workshops. What a wonderful opportunity for our students. Thanks to Mrs. Sametz and the parent volunteers who attended this event. Tomorrow our school Health & Safety Committee will be attending a District workshop. Mrs. Bev Terry will be in for me in my absence. Hopefully the day will run smoothly. I have started to post some pictures on my blog-- click on my PHSS Principal Pics on the right side of the blog. Hopefully it will give you a chance to see more of the interesting things that our staff and students are doing here at PHSS. Have a good evening everyone. Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment