Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DPAC Meeting Tonight

It has been a busy day working with staff and students. After school we had a Health & Safety Meeting, and I worked with a parent to start the Earthquake Kit inventory. I am off to the District PAC Meeting this evening. Tomorrow I will be at the SBO as part of the District 46 Bargaining team-- Ms. Bev Terry will be filling in for me tomorrow. I will be back for our PAC Meeting tomorrow evening at 7:00 pm. Until then, Mr. H In preparation of our Earthquake Drill Thursday, you may want to look at the following website http://www.shakeoutbc.ca/ -- we will be part of the 480,000 participants of The Great British Columbia Shake Out.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. H... nice to see you tonight. Thanks for the reminder about Shake Out BC. I'll have to take a look at that website.

    ReplyDelete